[mythtv-users] Scheduling and mythnetvision

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Fri Nov 23 15:39:13 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Question on Mythnetvision… Does it work with recording schedules like a
tuner, or how does it work?  More specifically, can I set a recording
schedule for a show and any matching shows that myth finds in mythnetvision
will be transferred to the local video library?  Or is it streaming only,
or something in between?  I run the backend but not the frontend, so not
sure what exactly it would do for me.  My cable bill has gone up yet again
so I’m looking for alternatives and was wondering if I could use
mythnetvision with Hulu, and what the restrictions and capabilities are.

Thanks!