[mythtv-users] Settings for videos.

rich rich at dicksonlife.com
Thu Nov 22 17:08:46 UTC 2018

On 2018-11-21 20:45, Stephen Worthington wrote:
[snip]

Great info, thanks. It would be very handy not to have to scan for
videos manually. Though I am often in the videos screen already so I
guess that wouldn't help there.

I guess the other thing on my mind is that the effect of having
directories that are in the path in the path. So, for example, if I had
/var/lib/mythtv/videos:/var/lib/mythtv/videos/cartoons. From looking at
the metadata table, it shouldn't confuse anything there but could it
cause issues elsewhere?