[mythtv-users] How to induce complete amnesia for a series

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Wed Nov 21 15:53:46 UTC 2018

On 21/11/2018 15:48, Allen Edwards wrote:
> Why can't you just create a new recording recording profile and set
> duplicate check method to "none"?  I am looking at Mythweb and that is
> an option.
>
> Allen

You *could* do that, but then you would get duplicate recordings going
forward. Even if you set it to only check for duplicates in "current
recordings only", as soon as you deleted an episode, if it was repeated
again it would re-record. Better, if you want to re-record the entire
series but only once, to delete the old entries I believe.

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T