[mythtv-users] program guide missing 1 channel

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 02:58:02 UTC 2018

> On Nov 18, 2018, at 9:23 PM, Mike Hodson <mystica at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2018, 19:06 James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com <mailto:jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I tried the Mythutils but drew an error. No module named natsort??
>
> mythtv at mythbuntu:/home/jim$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --quiet --get-lineup --config-file ~/.mythtv/SD.xmltv | MythUtil-Channel-XMLTV-getLineup --videosource-id 1
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/MythUtil-Channel-XMLTV-getLineup", line 14, in <module>
>     import natsort
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'natsort'
> mythtv at mythbuntu:/home/jim$
>
> Hi James,
>
> This is a missing python module from your Ubuntu installation. You should be able to install it with:
>
> sudo apt install python-natsort

I got narsort installed and now I have a problem with localhost. I’ll research why it can’t find the database name.

But I was wondering. There is only one area that I’ve changed related to the problem channel 11-1.  I put in a Recording priority > Custom Priority  to sort of force recordings for 11-1 to be on my Duo instead of my Quatro. The Duo has no signal quality problems with 11-1 and Quatro does.

capturecard.displayname LIKE 'Duo%' and channel.channum="11-1”

I can’t see how any of this is related, but it’s the only place I’ve called out 11-1.

Jim A