[mythtv-users] Dead HD-PVR's

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:02:41 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 4:36 PM Greg <gregl at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Would anyone know the name of the web site?

It was Mark Wedel who posted the reference(s)
for the bare boards (you can check the various
list archives for the discussions).  I just reposted
at some point due to another query.

And it was HSC (halted.com).  However, they
are apparently closing their business (20-80% off
everything)(*), and I have no idea if they still have
any such boards available.  The previous posting
references (which no longer work) were:

http://halted.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=26821&czuid=1444105787369

http://halted.com/ccp26821-hauppage-pvr-1212-pcb-high-definition-personal-vi-pvr-1212-pcb-84119.htm

You might try the search on their site, or you could
try to contact them (they never had a great web
store, it was always more useful to just walk through
the store to see what was what).

(*) Sadly, another one bites the dust.  Electronic surplus
stores are an endangered species in the area.