[mythtv-users] mythtv-frontend format issue

Jonatan Lindblad lindbladjonatan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 21:30:49 UTC 2018

Den 2018-11-06 kl. 13:18, skrev Jim Abernathy:
> I just noticed in mythfrontend a formating issue on Information Center -> System Status -> Listing Status.
>
> At the bottom, Your Subscription Expires on Sunday Dec 2 2:19pm is what mine says.  However my subscription really expires on Dec 2, 2019.
>
> I just got the warning email from SD and I renewed it for another year. That's why I noticed the display problem.

This text is stored in the database when the guide data is updated so this is probably from before you renewed the subscription.  The code that builds this text will include the year even if your DateFormat setting does not and if the subscription does not expire within the current year.  So if the expiration date is always included in the SD data then you can probably expect the year to be included next time you check.

Jonatan