[mythtv-users] mythbackend crashes on any recording in Fedora 28

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:10:32 UTC 2018

On 29/05/18 13:17, Jake wrote:

> My apologies. I just subscribed and now see a thread with subject
> 'backend crashing when recording with "Received Aborted: Code -6..."'
> which sounds exactly like my problem.
>
> Jake

I think it's fair to say that this sort of thing is not common.  I'm
surprised that Fedora's use of stricter checks with no soft fallback
option hasn't created a lot more traffic on their lists.

It seems likely that revised 'official' MythTV code will be available to
package builders within the next few days.

John P