[mythtv-users] backend still running old user job command line after I changed it

Philip Brady Phil.Brady at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 22 18:52:21 UTC 2018

Apologies for top posting - only android is available to me and I cannot get it to bottom post!

I found in the past that changing the user job line did not work.  I concluded that the line was stored when you created the recording rule. You will need to either delete the recording rule(s) and recreate them
OR change the called script.
Hth
Phil