[mythtv-users] Delete and Allow Rerecord Issue

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Wed May 9 19:26:03 UTC 2018

I'm using v0.28.2-1-g2d49bc1 on mythbuntu, and have noticed an issue
(bug?) with the delete and allow rerecord feature.

A couple of months ago I started recording a syndicated TV series. The
station cycles through the season over and over, which is fine. Most of
the episodes, I recorded, watched and deleted.  Two episodes, I recorded
, watched, and deleted and allow rerecord. When those episodes aired
again, MythTV rerecorded them.  I watched them and selected delete (no
rerecord).  However, every time those two episodes air again, MythTV
records them again.  Perhaps the delete (no rerecord) action fails to
clear any previously set allow rerecord flag?

Anyone else observe this kind of behavior?

Jay