[mythtv-users] *** mythfrontend is not being removed ***

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Mar 26 18:35:41 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-03-26 at 13:46 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camelot-holy-grenade-00
>
> published Mar 23, 2018

Yes, and?  I don't think that necessarily means that the author is
intending it to be an April Fool's joke but rather just a humourous
Internet-Draft.  It doesn't at all read (or even start out) like
something I am supposed to think is anything other than humourous.

If it is meant to be an April Fool's joke, then I would put that author
just as off-side as the attempt here.  Traditionally April Fool's RFCs
have a published date of "1 April" and you can even see them all
documented here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day_Request_for_Comments

The above does not seem to be listed there (yet).

Anyway, this horse is way dead and pretty beaten.

Cheers,
b.