[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

digid myth digidmyth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:54:14 UTC 2018

I to would want a fork of myth with the FE still available. If this is the
direction the development team is going to go, IE get rid of Myth FE then I
will upgrade to the latest version and have to stay on that version.
I have tried Kodi and found it very cumbersome to use. The Myth FE is the
most elegant and functional way to access the BE. I do not use many plugins
just TV and Media/Videos to watch our digital movie collection. I have been
running myth for over 15 years and the FE has become one of the family
here. I vote not to kill the FE until a stable replacement is available.

Dale