[mythtv-users] EOL for MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic Re: linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:17:30 UTC 2018

On 25 March 2018 8:52:30 pm Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
Yeah we are currently discussing this on the private developers list.

The plan is remove all the plugins and the frontend but leave the
backend for now. We will be removing them next Sunday for ALL versions.

This will allow us to concentrate on the backend and the Services API
that 3rd parties can use.

What do you think? Good plan?

Paul H.

If I may ask, where are the developers planning to move their frontends to,
or what are the main alternatives?

The only two I am aware of are Kodi and Plex. Are there others?