[mythtv-users] linking mythtv with zoneminder live view

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Mar 21 17:04:05 UTC 2018

On 21/03/18 14:52, Paul Harrison wrote:

> I don't plan on updating the plugin to support this though, I will when
> I get time before 30.0 is released be removing the plugins I support
> from the FE, MythArchive, MythZoneminder, MythBrowser and MythMusic and
> possibly others that rely on those since they are all unsupported and EOL.

Hi Paul: I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just noticed your
comment and wonder how the 'removal of plugins' might be done?  I still
use MythArchive occasionally for DVD creation, although not now for
'archiving' in native mode.  I know you said some time ago that you no
longer use it, and this isn't the first time you have hinted at its
imminent demise, but I would be sad to see it vanish from the MythTV code.

Other people may obviously have similar feelings about other 'EoL'
components that they find valuable but might not be able or willing to
maintain.

John