[mythtv-users] Problems with program scheduling

Greg gregl at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 16:10:48 UTC 2018

     I had a perfectly running system until I messed it up trying
different ways to run my server using NoMachine.. It worked fine for
video,but no audio.. Long story short, I screwed it up beyond my ability
to fix it.. I thought no problem, I'll just reinstall it shouldn't take
more than a few hours.. Man, was I wrong. I am on day 3.. I have every
thing working,but I have an issue with channel sources.. I have 2
tuners both HDPVR's and one source I call hdpvr1.

I use that line up for both tuners. The problem is, I go to Schedule
direct, and select all the channels I want. I download the channels and
run Mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all, it place's them in the db,and they
show in the guide, also about 10 channels that didn't want show up
also..I go into MythWeb and delete the extra channels,but as soon as
mythfilldatabas runs they are back.. It mess with the guide,one instance
is channel 23 (Weather Channel) has no info,but Channel 28 (USA) show's
the Weather channel program info.. I think what may have happened is by
accident I deleted all my db backup's and used one from several months ago.

Would anyone have an idea why that would happen and how I can correct it?