[mythtv-users] Email from mythtv-status

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Mon Jun 25 05:42:53 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-06-23 at 17:49 +0200, Jeff wrote:
> In the hope of catching conflicts more often, I included a mythtv-
> status
> call as part of my shutdown script. However, the email subject is
> always
> "MythTV status for localhost - MULTIPLE WARNINGS", with no
> information
> about what the warnings are.
>
> Is this functionality in mythtv-status maintained? How can I get more
> information about the warnings?

Yes it is, I use it every day. ;)

Is the scheduling conflict section working for you, or are you getting
the following output:

Schedule Conflicts:
Unable to access MythTV Perl API.  Try with --verbose to find out why.

Otherwise, it should indicate in the output if there is something it
isn't happy about.

Cheers,
Andrew

--