[mythtv-users] Music Choice playback

Philip Long phil at n0op.com
Sat Jun 16 22:08:32 UTC 2018

> Is this the Comcast Music choice channels?
Verizon

> It works fine for me after the first minute or two of interruptions.
> Are you playing back Live TV or a recording? What type of cable
> adapter are you using (HD homerun prime, ceton, other)?

With recordings the audio buffer resets occur ever few seconds for at
least 5 min (I gave up after that); additionally, the GUI ends up in
some sort of nowhereland dispalying the last control but not taking more
input as the music stutters on.  Live TV is a disaster ... it won't lock
it seems ... I might be able to deal with that part with adjusting the
capture card parameters (no surprise ... it's a SiliconDust cable card
device).