[mythtv-users] Any cord-cutters using MythTV?

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:14:29 UTC 2018

Thanks for all the responses.  The "forced commercials" on some of these
services is mainly what I'm trying to avoid, since there's no need to time
shift with on-demand services. But I should have known they would put
measures in place to force me to watch commercials on content I'm already
paying for, just like the blasted cable companies.

The HDPVR option might work (that's what I'm using now with my cable box)
but I don't know how one would handle the schedules info and selection of
something to record.