[mythtv-users] android BT remote?

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Mon Jun 4 08:43:44 UTC 2018

I've been using mythmote for a while on all but the main FE in the house which uses Logitech Harmony and bluetooth comm's. Unfortunately in some locations of the house, wifi isn't that strong so i end up with an unstable mythmote connection on these FE's.

while i do intend to have a play with wifi options (specifically WDS) tonight to correct this, is there a suitable android app for bluetooth comms? a lot of the apps i've found in the play store require a server side component so i'm guessing this isn't possible. I'll either need to sort the wifi and continue to use mythmote, or buy a bluetooth remote for each FE.