[mythtv-users] MCE remote support on mythtv-light

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:01:26 UTC 2018

On 06/01/2018 08:35 AM, Jim Best wrote:

> Is there a updated for .29 tutorial/guide for mythtv-light on
> raspberry pi on configuring remote control?  Specifically, I am not
> able to get buttons like guide, back/escape, play, stop, record, menu
> to function. Running mode2 does show input is received. Remote is
> inteset 422-2 in MCE mode.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jim

There is no difference between remote controls setup on raspberry pi and
any other linux system.

How is it connected to the Raspberry Pi? You need some sort of receiver.
The Raspberry pi does support cec so that you can use a remote that
works through the TV. Maybe your remote is actually running through the TV?