[mythtv-users] MythTV on SUSE Leap 15.0

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:11:16 UTC 2018

I installed last night and had the same mythtv user issue.

I've also noticed that rcmythbackend doesn't start the service from the
command line, I get the error:

rcmythbackend: no such service mythbackend.

Did you copy an old rcmythbackend over from a previous version to get it
to start, or are your starting mythbackend another way?

Cheers
Gordon