[mythtv-users] CoreContext programinfo.cpp:340 (ProgramInfo) - ProgramInfo(): Failed to find recorded entry for 0.

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 21 12:29:57 UTC 2018

On 21-07-18 14:18, Stephen Worthington wrote:
 > On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:08:25 +0200, you wrote:
 >> I see handhakes, initiated by the backend.
 >> At packets from 21:22:55.x we see handshake, with at the end a MySQL
 >> server greeting and in return a RST packet.
 >>
 >> Nothing weird or error-like as far as I can see.
 >
 > An RST is unusual - normal TCP connections end with a FIN and an ACK
 > of the FIN.  An RST is an indication that the connection was ended
 > abruptly by the end that sent it for some unusual reason.

I see RSTs every 6 or 7 packets in this capture from the lo (localhost)
interface.
So not every RST becomes an Aborted connection in mariadb.log.

 > I have not studied how mythbackend works, but I thought it normally
 > left open a set of connections that it used when needed.  It might
 > open and close connections when some specific things happen, such as
 > the scheduler running, but I thought most of the connections would
 > just be left open as long as it was running.

Can people please have a look in their /var/log/mariadb.log files to see
if they have the same issue when running v29.1-v29.1-19-g0849e99596 or
similar?

Kind regards,
Udo