[mythtv-users] Mythtv Shield APK

Charles Bovy charles.bovy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:47:04 UTC 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your APK! That saves me a lot of time trying to crosscompile.
It works against a 29.1 backend! Great work by Mark and you!

(I'm having issues to cross-compile on Xenial using the steps provided in
packaging/android/Readme.md. QT5 won't compile. Don't have the logs with me
now.
 Did you perform any special actions outside the Readme.md?).

Regards,

Charles