[mythtv-users] Mythtv Shield APK

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:04:30 UTC 2018

On 07/17/2018 10:01 AM, Charles Bovy wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I hope you are doing well. I’ve followed you recent work you have done for Android and Shield in particular. It looks fantastic. Thanks for all your efforts!
> I’ve managed to get a Shield during the weekend and would like to start testing. I’m now in the state of fiddling out how to crosscompile Qt and Mythtv. Having some issues atm with that.
> In the meantime, I was wondering if you have a APK ready which I can test. Any download link available?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I have placed my latest development apk (64 bit for Shield) here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki0ryshwyg5ba7s/mythfrontend-20180717-arm64-v30-Pre-677-g9d17a64ffde-dirty.apk?dl=0

Most things are working, but LiveTV needs you to pause for a few seconds
then resume, otherwise the video does not work.

Peter