[mythtv-users] Removing last traces of SchdulesDirect

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:11:57 UTC 2018

Having seen some 'oddities' in my EIT data I thought I'd give
ShedulesDirect a try, so I signed up for a trial subscription, but due to
pressures of other stuff (and the importance to SHMBO of not trashing my
working system!) I never got it properly configured.

So my trial has now expired and I've reverted to EIT-only programme
information but despite my best attempts at removing all traces of
SchedulesDirect (deleting the source in mythtv-setup, removing the .conf
files...) my system is working fine but I am still seeing this at the
bottom of my mythweb screen...

I am running mythfilldatabase with cross-eit.py (as described here:
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Cross-eit.py) once every 24hrs to copy the EIT
schedule from Channel4 to Channel4 HD, but apart from that there is nothing
non-standard.

Does anyone have any clues where this remaining fragment of my SD setup may
be stored? I've trawled around the database but can't find anything at all.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
George