[mythtv-users] Airplay audio only in v29

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Jan 30 00:34:05 UTC 2018

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:18:59 -0600, you wrote:

>Stephen—
>
>Hmmm.  Does this setting also tell Mythfrontend how to behave?  I have a separate frontend from the backend, and my case is for the frontend machine.  I don’t run a frontend on the backend machine.
>
>Best,
>Mike

Good question - I do not know the answer.  If they both use the same
code to bind IP addresses, then that setting would probably apply.  It
is at mythtv-setup > General > Host Address Backend Setup > Allow
Connections from all Subnets.  Given its placement in the settings,
that would suggest that it only applies to backends, but the only way
to know for sure is to try it.