[mythtv-users] Wifi

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:59:42 UTC 2018

Thanks to all respondents, the wife hates wires everywhere, but further
contemplation has yielded an inconspicuous route for the cat5. One more
question, my former ISP used to supply cable and internet on the same coax,
before it was encrypted, why am I being told that they must be on separate
lines in the Condo? FTA antenna and internet, I mean.