[mythtv-users] first remote button press is ignored

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Thu Jan 25 10:16:51 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-01-24 at 11:01 -0600, Greg Oliver wrote:
> I am beginning to agree - I turned on "all" debugs on mythfrontend
> and it does not log any LIRC events at all, so we will not be getting
> help from that unfortunately.  Like I mentioned, I use redhat
> derivatives and do not see this issue (nor have I ever), so I cannot
> replicate it here.  The fact that multiple debian users see it though
> is another wrnech in the mix.

FWIW my myth system runs Debian (using the dmo packages, since 0.16 or
0.14 or something) and I don't see anything like this.

FWIW my .xinitrc has:
    /usr/bin/xset s noblank
    /usr/bin/xset s off
    /usr/bin/xset -dpms

The `noblank` seems to be extra compared with what others are
mentioning here.

Also FWIW my windows manager is evilwm.

Ian.