[mythtv-users] first remote button press is ignored

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 20 21:55:00 UTC 2018

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 13:50:24 -0500
Joey Morris <rjmorris.list at zoho.com> wrote:

> 2. Once playback has started, press any remote button (Pause, Info,
> Skip Forward, etc.). The press isn't recognized. It doesn't matter
> whether I pressed the button immediately after playback started or
> waited 20 minutes.

Does a keyboard produce the same behaviour ?

If you click on the playback window with a mouse first, does the 1st
keypress then work ?

I'm wondering if the playback window isn't getting focus, so
the 1st press is just selecting it. Once focussed, subsequent ones get
sent to the window and work normally.