[mythtv-users] mythcommflag continues flagging after a show is deleted

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:23:32 UTC 2018

I have commercial flagging set up to start after recording is finished.
Because the system is quite underpowered, the flagging will continue a
good amount of time after the recording has finished.

The unexpected behavior I see is this:
If I delete a recording that is being flagged (e.g. via mythweb), if I
look at CPU usage of the system or via mythweb status, I can see that
mythcommflag continues until the flagging is 100% complete.   Shouldn't
MythTV cancel any flagging when a show is deleted?

-WD