[mythtv-users] Schedule Status screen

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Tue Jan 2 11:07:07 UTC 2018

I trying to interpret what I see on the FE System Status page about
Schedule Status.  I have a HDHR Connect which provides 4 tuners (2
primary channels and 2 subchannels so I can record ATCS 5-1 and 5-2,
17-1 and 17-2 at the same time).  I also have a PCIe card HDVR-2250 that
provides 4 tuners the same way.

So on the Status page I see the 8 "Cards" listing how many programs will
be recorded on which of the 8 cards.  Since all my recordings are of
programs only on the primary channels, like 5-1, 17-1, why does it have
programs listed as recording on those cards.

I have

33 on Card1 HDHR1

9   on Card2 HDHR1

10 on Card3 HDHR2