[mythtv-users] Iptv

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Feb 24 16:24:52 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-02-24 at 10:10 -0500, Daryl McDonald wrote:

> I'm not sure what  HTML marked up web page is

It's a web page as would be displayed in a browser with text and images
and menus, etc.  It can have a video widget in it that displays a video
amongst all of that text and graphics.

Like this: http://brian.interlinx.bc.ca/cbc_windsor.png?

> Can
> you help me determine what the appropriate address for my playlist
> would
> be?

I'm not aware that CBC is doing any kind of IPTV of what they are
broadcasting live on their OTA broadcast stations.

b.