[mythtv-users] HD Hiomerun works better in xxx than MythTV

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Dec 30 19:40:35 UTC 2018

I have a roof mounted antenna and my house is within 3-5 miles of all
the local channels.  Signal strengths are very good.  Shows are always
pixelated in MythTV, some worse than others, but it happens on pretty
much every show.   On a whim, I tried the HDHomeRun viewer, which is
supplied by Silicon Dust, everything looks perfect.  Is there a mythtv
update or setting I should be looking at?  Any suggestions on how to
diagnose?

Don

---