[mythtv-users] mythtv commercial flagging??

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:24:08 UTC 2018

So I went into mythtv-setup and unchecked the allow commerical flagging under the General setup and restarted the system.  I setup several recordings and after the recordings were done, I looked at system status under information in mythfrontend and saw the expected jobs listed for metadata lookup, but also some jobs for commerical flagging.  However, all those jobs were only queued.  Is there something else I should do to eliminate commercial flagging? Change the default recording rules to not do commercial flagging??

Jim A