[mythtv-users] Overriding recorded earlier/later recording rules

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:14:21 UTC 2018

I'm trying to set up a recording schedule where every session of the
Australia vs India cricket test matches will record. The program guide has
different timeslots for the different sessions and they're all called eg
"Test Cricket: Aust v Ind: Test 2: Aust v Ind: Test 2". And the broadcast
can change from one channel to another (eg morning and afternoon sessions
are on channel 7 and the final session is on channel 73).

This means that even though I tick "Record at any time on any channel" in
Mythweb, the scheduler decides that it's already recorded it earlier, or
it's going to record it later and won't set all the sessions to record. And
I don't even seem to be able to force it to do it.

Does anyone know how I can make MythTV bend to my will and record all of
the sessions?