[mythtv-users] metadata

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:12:10 UTC 2018

On 12/9/18 2:40 AM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 06:03, jam at tigger.ws <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>>
>> On my main backend the movie grabber does work but the TV grabber does not:
>>
>> [sandypit] /home/jam [603]% /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -t
>>
>> The modules tvdb_api.py (v2.0 or greater).
>> They should have been installed along with the MythTV python bindings.
>> Error:(No module named requests_cache)
>
> Do you have the requests-cache Python library installed?

The MythTV ansible playbook for Suse only includes the following
for Python:

- name: add mythtv essential python modules
   set_fact:
     zypper_pkg_lst:
       - '{{ zypper_pkg_lst }}'
       - python-MySQL-python
       - python-lxml
       - python-urlgrabber
       - python-future
       - python-requests
       - python-oauth

If requests-cache is another package (likely) please add its name here and it
will get added. I'm guessing that the requests_cache module is the
requests-cache package.

--
Bill