[mythtv-users] deleted recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Aug 28 13:51:31 UTC 2018

On 08/28/2018 12:22 AM, James Linder wrote:
> Can you hold mt hand please.
>
> m->Change Group Filter->Delete [41 Items]
> m->Add to Playlist
> (repeat for each file)
> m->Playlist Options->Delete
>
> All Gone
> But One by One they come back until the deleted list is fully restored
>
> So delete the items by hand
> bing they’re back (as expected)
>
> How do I delete the deleted group items?
> fixes/29 [v29.1-15-g280138b]

Check your backend(s) log for errors--such as missing file, etc.--which
would tell MythTV to leave the recording in place (for example until the
file is available to delete so that you're not "leaking" multiple
gigabytes of storage space because the deletion was attempted when a
file system wasn't properly mounted or whatever).

Mike