[mythtv-users] lircd setup with hdhomerun kludge

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:45:18 UTC 2018

 Actually, there is no such file on my system as lirc_options.conf.  There
is a section in the frontend setup that looks like it might work.  I
entered 5000 as the port in the UDP section with and without checking the
box for network remotes.  Restarted the computer each time and.... nothing
worked.  I had to put back the kludge.