[mythtv-users] Streaming question

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 28 12:28:49 UTC 2018

I was hoping to sign up for a subscription to "DirectTv Now" (a bundled
set of streaming channels), but it doesn't offer a PVR service yet.
I've had Mythtv for years and would prefer to use it for streaming
capture, but haven't figured it out.

There's a wiki for a Mythtv Network Recorder, found under capture card
setup, but I don't see the selection in the current version of myth.  Is
this recorder no longer supported?  If so, is there a preferred way to
capture streaming?

Don

---