[mythtv-users] Indoor HD antenna question

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:00:27 UTC 2018

Hi All!

> Can please structure this thread in threads with a proper name! This
> is chaos!

I'll agree but I'd like to suggest using a common 'thread word' to help
maintain the commonality; to me it seems as if one problem branch's
issues are possibly due to or could be corrected by another branch of
problems.   'Ashu' comes to mind as the 'common thread word'.  I know
it's the OP's name, but unique plus short. Thinking of usage such as
"Ashu - Audio Issue", "Ashu - Video Stuttering", "Ashu - Director
Permissions".

My 2¢'s worth - and hey! I got change back!! <g>

Barry