[mythtv-users] Any UK HDHR users here?

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Wed Apr 11 14:12:01 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 14:52 +0100, Another Sillyname wrote:
> It's in mainline now as far as I know, I haven't had to compile a
> driver for probably 2 years now (although my main server doesn't get
> kernel changed very often).

How sure are you? https://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T2_PCIe_Cards
suggests this is still a 3rd-party/vendor driver and the PCI-IDs given there don't seem to appear in this random v4.15-rc kernel tree I had sitting around.

https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TBS_driver_installation suggests
ther is an Open Source (but not mainline?) driver for some of their
boards, but it explicitly excludes the 6205.

Ian.