[mythtv-users] Any UK HDHR users here?

Justin Hornsby justin0hornsby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:53:54 UTC 2018

Ah well.

I did say I only had one PCIe slot.. and it's occupied by something from
nvidia :)

£140ish for a quad tuner DVB-T2 card isn't too bad but I'd have to replace
the mainboard (and probably the CPU) to be able to use it.

Are there good open source drivers for it?  I'm not overly concerned but I
prefer drivers for stuff to be in kernel.  I started out having to patch &
build my own kernel & I'd love to think those days are behind me.

I'm guessing the lack of other replies here means there aren't any UK HDHR
paying attention to this list.  If multirec works - great - if not, no big
deal.

Cheers!