[mythtv-users] channels.conf

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Mon Apr 2 18:01:20 UTC 2018

In http://localhost/mythweb/settings/channels I first deletd the channels
without name, then I made all channels invisible and at last made some
interesting channels visible again.

But now I have no channel in frontend and
http://localhost/mythweb/settings/database says:

"Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php, line 60:
!!NoTrans: require_once(modules/database/tmpl/lite/set_settings.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/database/tmpl/
lite/set_settings.php' (include_path='/usr/local/share/mythtv/bindings/php/:/
usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php/:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/
modules/settings') in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php
on line 60"

There is a reset button in http://localhost/mythweb/settings/channels, but
then I shall probably loose all my work.

What can I do ?

Klaus