[mythtv-users] channels.conf

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:05:57 UTC 2018

On 4/2/18 10:15 AM, Klaus Becker wrote:
> Le lundi 2 avril 2018, 16:10:05 CEST Peter Bennett a écrit :

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When I want to delete channels in the list at
>>> http://localhost/mythweb/settings/tv/channels, I get the message
>>>
>>> "Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit
>>> change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0." I edited
>>> /etc/php/7.2/ apache2/php.ini and changed 1000 to 5000,
>>>
>>> I restarted php2 with "systemctl restart apache2", but I still get the
>>> same
>>> message.
>>>
>>> And what means "in Unknown on line 0" ?
>>>
>>> There is also /etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini, but I suppose I need (should) not
>>> modify it.
>>>
>>> Bye
>>>
>>> Klaus
>> I set mine to 16000. It works that way.
>
> I did so, I restarted apache2, but I still get the same error message.
>
> Klaus
It still sounds as though you may not be editing the correct .ini file.
The best way to tell which one to edit is to create a file ending in
.php within the web root, with just these contents:

<?php phpinfo(); >

Load that in your web browser and look for "Configuration File (php.ini)
Path", a few lines down.