[mythtv-users] channels.conf

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Mon Apr 2 11:42:18 UTC 2018

Le lundi 2 avril 2018, 12:49:33 CEST Mark Perkins a écrit :
> On 2 April 2018 7:47:34 pm Klaus Becker <colonius at free.fr> wrote:
>
> I use MythWeb as it provides a nice screen with one line per channel and a
> 'visible' box to untick. http://MyMythTVServer/mythweb/settings/tv/channels
>
> I cannot find this address, there must be a mistake
>
> Klaus
>
> I presume you replaced "MyMythTVServer" with your backend IP address?
> Otherwise mythweb is installed separately to mythtv so you may not have it
> else may not have set it up. There is now also the embedded webserver which
> does install with mythtv but it may not have the functionality you are
> after. It is on port 6544 of your backend.

I had not understood that, now I found it. Very interesting, thanks.

But for the setup it asks me a username and password. I gave it username
(mythtv) and password stored in /etc/mythtv/config.xml and ~/.mythtv/
config.xml (which are the same and work with mythtv-setup), but they are not
accepted.

Klaus