[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not getting updated lineup

James Orr jamesorr7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:55:05 UTC 2017

Thanks, I have an HDHomeRun Prime with cable card.

I cleared the video source and added it again.  I could then use the "Fetch
channels from listing source" button and that added in the channels I had
enabled.  However I then noticed I missed a couple that I wanted to add and
enabled them on schedules direct.  How do I get these ones in?  When I
click the fetch channels button again it doesn't add them.  Do I have to
clear the source for every new channel?