[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu PPA Zesty Builds

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 22:25:51 UTC 2017

On 09/17/2017 06:08 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:

> Looks like it's still failing in artful. Not sure about zesty yet.
>
> https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/fixes-building/+build/13386070/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-artful-arm64.mythtv_2%3A29.0+fixes.20170917.ab635eb-0ubuntu0mythbuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Emythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/fixes-building/+build/13386070/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-artful-arm64.mythtv_2%3A29.0+fixes.20170917.ab635eb-0ubuntu0mythbuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz>
>

> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017, 1:48 PM Charles Bovy <charles.bovy at gmail.com
> <mailto:charles.bovy at gmail.com>> wrote:

Now the error is occurring in mythgallery. As far as I know, mythgallery
is obsolete and is disabled by default. The function of mythgallery is
now built into the main mythtv. If you are using --enable-mythgallery in
the plugins configure I recommend removing that. I always use
--disable-mythgallery when building for arm because even in prior
versions mythgallery before it was built in it was not working for the
arm platform.

Peter