[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 29, mythmetadata lookup failing...

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:45:07 UTC 2017

On 09/09/2017 07:14 AM, Marlon Buchanan wrote:

> I'm sure the logging and call tracing is different two versions later, but it naybe the problem  is myth's call to mythmetadatalookup or
> ttvdb.py failing or it's using the wrong path for mythmetadatalookup or ttvdb.py? As I mentioned before, mythmetadatalookup works fine via
> commandline, and it does show proper calls and results from ttvdb.py. The frontend works properly as well when initiating a metadata lookup in
> the videos (not recordings) from the frontend using ttvdb.py.

My typo a few posts back. To watch the calls to mythmetadatalookup
in the backend log, use: mythbackend --setverbose system (not --system
as I typed earlier.) Then look in the backend and mythmetadatalookup
logs to see what's being executed. Either run the lookup job yourself
from the frontend or let the backend run one after a recording.

--
Bill