[mythtv-users] Alternative to zbox for a frontend

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Sep 9 14:42:00 UTC 2017

I've been using zboxs as frontends for some time now, ones with low
power CPUs and nVidia graphics. They don't seem to last very well before
dying, but while they work they work well. I think my current one is
showing signs of dying, and now I look around and don't see any with
nVidia graphics other than overly powerful and expensive ones. Any one
know of a good alternative? I'm assuming that moving to Intel graphics
would not be satisfactory because the deinterlacing support is lacking.

Cheers,
	Paul.