[mythtv-users] mythtv-light under raspbian stretch

Jeff jffry at posteo.net
Sat Sep 9 13:59:26 UTC 2017

On 21/08/17 21:38, Peter Bennett wrote:
> Raspbian stretch is just out. Hopefully it will be a better version. I
> am working on building and testing MythTV. It looks like raspbian has
> caught up to libtag1v5, which we have already been using on ubuntu for a
> while. Also maybe stretch comes just in time for the updated ttvdb.py,
> which cannot run on jessie.

I see that you have indeed now created packages for stretch. Thanks for
your work. Unfortunately, they don't work for me:

$ mythfrontend
mythfrontend: error while loading shared libraries: libGLESv2.so: cannot

Which is strange, as it is installed:

$ ldconfig -p | grep GLES
	libbrcmGLESv2.so (libc6,hard-float) => /opt/vc/lib/libbrcmGLESv2.so
	libGLESv2.so.2 (libc6,hard-float) =>
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so.2
	libGLESv1_CM.so.1 (libc6,hard-float) =>
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv1_CM.so.1

$ sudo ln -s libGLESv2.so.2 libGLESv2.so
$ mythfrontend
mythfrontend: error while loading shared libraries: libexiv2.so.14:

And here I am out of luck, as .13 is installed:

$ ldconfig -p | grep exiv
	libexiv2.so.13 (libc6,hard-float) =>
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libexiv2.so.13

Any pointers on how to get things working (and yes, I did run rpi-update)?

Regards

Jeff