[mythtv-users] HDHomerun Connect: "idle" tuner keep streaming

Janusz S. Bień jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Sep 9 05:10:34 UTC 2017

Hi!

After the end of MythTV recording, when WebFrontend shows that none of
the encoders is recording, the tuner keep streaming to port 47224 of my
PC.

When I try to stop this from the command line with

     hdhomerun_config  <id> set /tuner0/channel none

it stops (the LED goes off), but after some time it starts again streaming.

     hdhomerun_config  <id> get /tuner0/status

reports however tuning to a different channel.

I will appreciate your comments and suggestions, as the situation is
rather annoying.

Best regards

Janusz

P.S. Why 'ps x' doesn't show me the MythTV backend?

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)